Monday, October 10, 2011

Buy One Give One

By now I'm sure that most of you have heard of the Toms shoe movement. If you haven't, it's about time to jump on the bandwagon. Not only are they the most comfortable shoes ever, but the company's social responsibility is something to be applauded. With every pair of shoe you buy, Tom's will give a new pair of shoes to a child in need. The price point of the shoes may defer some people from purchasing, but I think of it as more of a donation than anything. (I'm not flowing in the cash myself right now) My $40 pair of shoes, basically cost $20. The rest was donated to a child in need. Pretty cool when you think about it. It's a different to approach to giving because you are directly effecting someone.

Also, they seriously are the most comfortable shoes to walk in. I pretty much where them everywhere and am trying to get the most use out of them before bad weather hits. I chose the classic canvas style in the Ash color because I think gray goes with anything. Also, you may want to buy 1/2 size smaller, they stretch out after one day of use.

Check out some of the new fall fashions:

No comments:

Post a Comment