Monday, May 30, 2011

Think I'll Go to Boston

Insert random singing of the Augustana song, ready, go! Come on, you know you were singing it.

I've recently just gotten back from a baseball-themed weekend to celebrate my dad's birthday. I won't say how old because he'll probably be embarrassed, but picture this: four days, three nights of baseball games, three different cities and driving five states. Pittsburgh Pirates, Philadelphia Phillies then, of course, Boston Red Sox. These are just a few of my favorites pictures from the weekend and panorama photos of the parks, I'm obsessed with that button on my new camera.

Pittsburgh [bridges, inclines, pirates & perogies]

Philadelphia [american history, phanatics, and cheese steaks]


Boston [seafood, row houses, red sox and one-way streets]

No comments:

Post a Comment