Saturday, October 2, 2010

I'm at the W, you can meet me in the lobby





This is one of my top design finds from Minneapolis from the wedding weekend. Someday I would love to design a space like this. ALoft is a trendy new hotel chain from the famous W hotels and I loved every second I got to hang out in the lobby and drink swanky wine from the w xyz bar. From the multicolored rainbow designs to the sleek and bright modern furniture (check out my candid pics above), I felt like some Minneapolis socialite. Design was by ESG Architects with a "loft inspired" vision for the hotel. I wonder if they are hiring...

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I want to go there sometime. The glowing lights behind the bottles kind of remind me of one of your design projects.

    I really like your blog!

    ReplyDelete