Friday, October 22, 2010

City Chic



Hotel find number 2 from my Minneapolis weekend (almost a month ago now!). Graves 601 is refined, stylish, fashionable, modern and simply beautiful. Everything about it screams luxury and you can't walk a step without seeing something eye-catching. I went to the hotel's restaurant, Cosmos, for brunch with some family members in the area who took us there because they new I would love it; they were right. I couldn't stop staring at everything to see how it was put together or designed. You'll often find me trying to examine the ceiling or touching different materials...just habit! Check out the pictures above, courtesy of the Graves website, I was too busy enjoying my breakfast to be a photographer.

[Grave 601 Hotel | Wyndham Grand Collection]

No comments:

Post a Comment