Monday, April 11, 2011

Capital Tap Haus is the new Church Key

Don't get me wrong, I will always have a sweet spot for the Church Key bar in Madison. I can't hear the first chords of MGMT's "Kids" and not remember drinking super-strong, super-delicious long islands on the weekends. But, a girl's gotta grow up and find new places that don't include sticky floors and a crowded bar full of drunk college kids. Introducing: Capital Tap Haus. Furnished in true tied-house style, this new restaurant/bar include all of Capital Brewery microbrews on tap available by the glass, picture and even boot. Even the music selection is perfect, I was completely digging the selection of 90's alternative. I'm looking forward to their Friday night fish fry and $2.50 Supper Club. See you there!


[picture courtesy of the Wisconsin State Journal, edited by me]

No comments:

Post a Comment