Saturday, July 9, 2011

We've Been on the Run. Driving in the Sun.

It's the perfect, beautiful summer Saturday and I have no plans. This is very unusual for me not to have plans (I've been busting my butt to get my graduate admissions packet together) so, today is all for me. I met some friends at the farmer's market on the square (well, Wilson st. because of the art fair) and it was a fantastic morning. Nothing beats buying fresh produce from local farmers, catching up with friends, chugging ice coffee and snatching some of Stella's Bakery cheese-spinach Empanadas. Yum. Top it off with a stroll around the art fair and gawk at the all the awesome artwork...someday I can afford to buy something cool. On the way home I stopped at the Regent Street Co-Op to pick up some groceries. Love that place, everyone is super friendly.

Here's everything I could fit into my farmer's market cloth bag. Enjoy and Happy Saturday!

1 comment: