Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Green & Indie Christmas

Happy 2011! A lot of really great things are happening and I couldn't be more excited. It's been over a year since I graduated and I'm enjoying getting some great experience as an Interior Design consultant at Eco-Friendly Flooring. (Check us out!). I'm working on a new website specifically to show my professional work and I'll soon be hitting the textbooks to become a qualified LEED Green Associate (!!!!!!). Now for the blog.

I'm finally going to put up pictures of mine/my friend's fantastic chic apartment. Including my DIY's in almost every room and many IKEA hacks. What's an IKEA hack? You'll just have to wait and see. Until then, enjoy my branded "Green & Indie" Christmas presents to my aunt and cousin.




[magnets and flowers from Micheal's + vintage buttons + super glue and a night of watching Top Chef = fabulous fridge magnets]

1 comment: